Hal Richman provides consulting, training, coaching and review services for firms applying for the digital media, digital animation and film tax credits. As well, he acts as an agent to submit the tax credit applications on behalf of the applicant.
A new service offered is a procedures review for firms that wish to ensure that:
- The maximum amount of credits are claimed
- “Products” are defined in a tight manner to enable future submissions of product versions
- Submissions are processed as quickly as possible by ensuring compliance with the myriad of details in the regulations (some published and some gleaned via discussions with the Nova Scotia Department of Finance)
- Backup documents are in proper order (e.g. time sheets) in the event they are requested by the Nova Scotia Department of Finance
- The GL account and job costing structure is in place for efficient Review Engagements and Audits